Mississauga commuters swap freezing rain for morning snow
Drivers shouldn’t expect their commute to get any easier Tuesday morning.
After freezing rain wreaked havoc on most of the southern Ontario Monday, snow is expected early Tuesday morning and we could get up to 4 cm when it’s all said and done.
Clouds give way to some sunshine for this afternoon across most of GTA & Niagara w/ a few hours of very mild temps & a gusty wind; Turning colder late afternoon/evening; Widespread snow develops Tuesday morning, then scattered afternoon flurries; 2-5 cm for most of the region pic.twitter.com/MCWGsj2El5— Doug Gillham (@gtaweather1) December 30, 2019
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- 165 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, nine new cases found in Mississauga
- Mississauga man celebrating Poker Lotto win
- Man who rammed gate near Trudeau residence with truck faces multiple charges