Mississauga Building Evacuated Due to Possible Fire
Police and fire crews are on scene dealing with a possible fire in the Cooksville area in Mississauga.
At 8:45 p.m., police reported that they were in the Dundas and Hurontario area—along with firefighters—to respond to reports of smoke coming from a commercial store.
So far, no injuries have been reported.
The building has been evacuated.
- Residents being evacuated after fire breaks out at apartment building in Mississauga
- Properties being evacuated due to fire in Mississauga
- Homes being evacuated due to fire at Mississauga residence
- Paramedics and fire crews responding to heavy fire at business in Mississauga
- Smoke smell sends emergency crews to commercial building in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton reporting record high COVID-19 cases today