Mississauga Building Evacuated Due to Possible Fire
Police and fire crews are on scene dealing with a possible fire in the Cooksville area in Mississauga.
At 8:45 p.m., police reported that they were in the Dundas and Hurontario area—along with firefighters—to respond to reports of smoke coming from a commercial store.
So far, no injuries have been reported.
The building has been evacuated.
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- Here’s how Mississauga students will be marked and evaluated during the COVID-19 shutdown
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga