Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
There are at least two sizable COVID-19 vaccination clinics taking place in Brampton and Mississauga on Saturday, Vaccine Hunters Canada says.
In Mississauga, the Applewood Village Shoppers Drug Mart location (1077 North Service Rd.) will have 200 Moderna doses available. Anyone age 18 and over who has yet to have their first dose can walk in between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.. Second doses are available to the following groups:
- Essential caregivers
- Healthcare workers
- Anyone who had a mRna vaccine first dose (Pfizer or Moderna) on or before April 18
- Anyone who received an Oxford-AstraZeneca first dose at least 12 weeks ago.
The Masjid Muburak Brampton clinic at 10545 Hurontario St. is offering Pfizer doses on Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., and walk-ins are welcome. First doses are available to anyone age 12 and up. Second doses are available to people aged 70 and over and in all other eligible groups.
[ON] Mississauga +18 walk in!— Vaccine Hunters Canada (@VaxHuntersCan) June 12, 2021
Shoppers Drug Mart 507 Applewood Village: 1077 North Service Rd
200 Moderna doses available
Walk in Sat 8am to 4pm
2nd dose if:
- Moderna/Pfizer on/before Apr 18
- Healthcare worker
- Essential caregiver
- AZ 12 weeks ago #VHCDose2 #COVID19ON #vhcON
[ON] Masjid Mubarak Brampton clinic starts tomorrow!!— Vaccine Hunters Canada (@VaxHuntersCan) June 11, 2021
Walk-ins for anyone 12+
10545 Hurontario St
1st dose: 12+
2nd dose: 70+ or 1st dose on/before April 18https://t.co/38vmWbNRX9 #VHCDose2 #COVID19ON #vhcON
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February