Mississauga Bank Robbed and Suspect Is Still On The Loose
It’s probably not the best time to be a bank teller in Mississauga right now.
Police say around 1:18 p.m. a man passed a note to the teller, indicating he had a weapon.
Although no weapon was reported and nobody was hurt, the man did manage to flee the bank on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
Officers from Peel Regional Police’s tactical and canine units searched the area, hoping to catch the suspect.
He is described as a six foot black male with a medium build, wearing a black and red/white sweater, black baseball cap, and sunglasses.
Although the possibility exists, there’s no word yet on whether or not police suspect he is also responsible for last week’s weaponless robbery.
If you have any information, you are asked to call Peel police.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle
- Mississauga up to 200 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga