Mississauga Bank Robbed and Suspect Is Still On The Loose
It’s probably not the best time to be a bank teller in Mississauga right now.
Police say around 1:18 p.m. a man passed a note to the teller, indicating he had a weapon.
Although no weapon was reported and nobody was hurt, the man did manage to flee the bank on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
Officers from Peel Regional Police’s tactical and canine units searched the area, hoping to catch the suspect.
He is described as a six foot black male with a medium build, wearing a black and red/white sweater, black baseball cap, and sunglasses.
Although the possibility exists, there’s no word yet on whether or not police suspect he is also responsible for last week’s weaponless robbery.
If you have any information, you are asked to call Peel police.
- Shots Fired at Attempted Robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga Rock Band Speaks Out Against Doug Ford Government
- Power Outage Affecting More Than a Thousand Mississauga Residents This Evening
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Some Ontario Landlords Are Sharing Tips on How to Illegally Evict Tenants