Mississauga Bank Robbed and Suspect Is Still On The Loose
It’s probably not the best time to be a bank teller in Mississauga right now.
Police say around 1:18 p.m. a man passed a note to the teller, indicating he had a weapon.
Although no weapon was reported and nobody was hurt, the man did manage to flee the bank on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
Officers from Peel Regional Police’s tactical and canine units searched the area, hoping to catch the suspect.
He is described as a six foot black male with a medium build, wearing a black and red/white sweater, black baseball cap, and sunglasses.
Although the possibility exists, there’s no word yet on whether or not police suspect he is also responsible for last week’s weaponless robbery.
If you have any information, you are asked to call Peel police.
- Police Investigating Threat Against Hospital in Mississauga
- American Pizza Restaurant Opening Second Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Police Not Facing Charges After Woman Jumps Off of Roof in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s Housing Market Showing Signs of Trouble
- Police Identify Man Wanted for Sexual Assault in Mississauga