Missing Woman Without Medication Last Seen in Mississauga
Police request the public’s help in locating a missing person.
Yolanda Arruda was last seen at 3:30 p.m. Sunday afternoon (April 7) in the area of Hurontario and King Street.
She was wearing blue pants, a blue sweater, black shoes, and glasses.
Police say she has several medical conditions that require medication which she presently does not have with her.
Anyone with information should contact PRP at 905-453-3311.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Arruda has been found in good health, police reported at 8:53 p.m.
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Requires Medication
- Police Searching for Woman with Medical Conditions in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Needs Medication
- Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing 81 Year Old in Mississauga