Missing Woman Last Seen May 27 in Mississauga
A Mississauga woman is missing and her family is concerned for her safety.
Janet Martin, 50, was last seen around noon on May 27 near Eglinton Ave. and Forum Dr.
She’s white, weighing 100 pounds, and has shoulder-length blond hair with bangs and hazel eyes.
Martin was last seen wearing a white hoodie, blue jeans and red shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to call the 12 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 1233 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- MISSING: Police Searching for This Woman in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Frequently Seen in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for Missing Woman in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- What's open at Square One mall in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot