Missing teenager found safe
A missing Brampton teenager has been found safe.
Peel Regional Police say 14-year-old Trisha Stinis has been located and is in good health.
She had been reported missing from her home on Tuesday.
Police thank all those who spread the word of her disappearance.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source