Missing teenager found safe
A missing Brampton teenager has been found safe.
Peel Regional Police say 14-year-old Trisha Stinis has been located and is in good health.
She had been reported missing from her home on Tuesday.
Police thank all those who spread the word of her disappearance.
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February