MISSING: Police Searching for This Mississauga Teen
A Mississauga teen is missing and Peel police are asking the public to help find her.
Faith Perrodou, 14, was last seen at Square One at 9 p.m. Tuesday.
She’s white, with brown hair in a bun.
Perrodou was wearing a white lace spaghetti strapped top, jean shorts, white high-top runners, a black backpack, and grey Toronto Maple Leafs hoodie.
She needs medication due to a medical condition, say police.
Anyone with information is asked to call 12 Division's criminal investigation bureau at 905-453-3311 ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Perrodou has been found in good health. Police thank the community for its assitance.
- MISSING: Police Searching for This 14-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 2 Mississauga Girls
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 31-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 53-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”