MISSING: Police Searching for This Mississauga Teen
A Mississauga teen is missing and Peel police are asking the public to help find her.
Faith Perrodou, 14, was last seen at Square One at 9 p.m. Tuesday.
She’s white, with brown hair in a bun.
Perrodou was wearing a white lace spaghetti strapped top, jean shorts, white high-top runners, a black backpack, and grey Toronto Maple Leafs hoodie.
She needs medication due to a medical condition, say police.
Anyone with information is asked to call 12 Division's criminal investigation bureau at 905-453-3311 ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Perrodou has been found in good health. Police thank the community for its assitance.
- MISSING: Police Searching for This 14-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 2 Mississauga Girls
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 31-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 53-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton still reporting 5 postal codes with high COVID-19 positivity
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- Residents of Mississauga, Brampton, and Canada considering relocation to more rural areas