MISSING: Police Searching for Mississauga Woman
Police have requested the public’s help in locating a missing person.
Michelle Dearling, 31, was last seen Wednesday, October 10 in the area of Cawthra Road and Dundas Street East.
Dearling is described as a white woman, 5'5, 165 lbs, with long blonde hair, hazel eyes, and glasses.
Police and her family are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
UPDATE (Oct. 16): According to police, Dearling has been located and is in good health.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga