MISSING: Police Searching for Missing Woman in Mississauga
Police request the public’s help in locating a missing person.
Brampton woman Desia Harris-Wynter, 18, was last seen Tuesday (May 22) in the area of Dundas Street East and Southcreek Road in Mississauga.
Harris-Wynter is described as a multi-racial woman with a light complexion, 5’3” and 100 lbs with a thin build, shoulder length black hair, and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a blue top.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information should contact investigators at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga