MISSING: Police Searching for Missing Woman in Mississauga
Police request the public’s help in locating a missing person.
Brampton woman Desia Harris-Wynter, 18, was last seen Tuesday (May 22) in the area of Dundas Street East and Southcreek Road in Mississauga.
Harris-Wynter is described as a multi-racial woman with a light complexion, 5’3” and 100 lbs with a thin build, shoulder length black hair, and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a blue top.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information should contact investigators at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police