MISSING: Police Searching for Missing Woman in Mississauga
Police request the public’s help in locating a missing person.
Brampton woman Desia Harris-Wynter, 18, was last seen Tuesday (May 22) in the area of Dundas Street East and Southcreek Road in Mississauga.
Harris-Wynter is described as a multi-racial woman with a light complexion, 5’3” and 100 lbs with a thin build, shoulder length black hair, and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a blue top.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information should contact investigators at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- The Most Popular Netflix Show Was Shot in Mississauga
- Here is the Weather You Can Expect for Mississauga This Week
- Popular American Store Coming to Mississauga Very Soon
- UPDATE: Missing Woman Seen in Mississauga Located
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Concerned About Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned For Mississauga Woman Missing For a Week
- Police Seek Assistance Locating Missing Woman in Mississauga