MISSING: Police Searching for Missing Woman in Mississauga
Police request the public’s help in locating a missing person.
Brampton woman Desia Harris-Wynter, 18, was last seen Tuesday (May 22) in the area of Dundas Street East and Southcreek Road in Mississauga.
Harris-Wynter is described as a multi-racial woman with a light complexion, 5’3” and 100 lbs with a thin build, shoulder length black hair, and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a blue top.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information should contact investigators at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Health Canada Investigating Countrywide Outbreak of Salmonella Infections
- Here's When Tougher Distracted Driving Rules Are Coming to Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Four Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Mississauga: June9-June 15
- VIDEO: Chaos Erupts Over Islam at Building Bridges Event in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Missing Woman Seen in Mississauga Located
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Concerned About Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned For Mississauga Woman Missing For a Week
- Police Seek Assistance Locating Missing Woman in Mississauga