MISSING: Police Searching for Missing Woman in Mississauga
Police request the public’s help in locating a missing person.
Brampton woman Desia Harris-Wynter, 18, was last seen Tuesday (May 22) in the area of Dundas Street East and Southcreek Road in Mississauga.
Harris-Wynter is described as a multi-racial woman with a light complexion, 5’3” and 100 lbs with a thin build, shoulder length black hair, and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a blue top.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information should contact investigators at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of March 1 to 5