MISSING: Police Searching for Man With Autism Last Seen in Mississauga
Peel Police are seeking the public's assistance in locating a missing 27-year-old man with autism.
According to police, Matthew Hodgson was last seen yesterday (Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2019) at 5:00 p.m. in the area of Dixie Road and Dundas Street East in Mississauga.
Hodgson is also known to frequent the Woodbridge area.
Hodgson, police say, is described as a white 6'0" male, who is 220 pounds, with a heavy build, short brown hair, blue eyes, and an unshaven brown beard and moustache.
He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a black jacket, black gloves and a grey winter hat with fur.
Police and family are concerned for the well-being of Hodgson.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Hodgson is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
Information can also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
UPDATE: Hodgson was located in good health, police report.
- Police Seeking Help Locating Missing Man in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for Male Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police concerned for well-being of missing 14-year-old boy last seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing Youth in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings