MISSING: Police Searching for 53-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
Peel Police are seeking assistance from the public in locating a missing 53-year-old man from Mississauga.
According to police, Stephen White was reported missing on Sunday, June 23, 2019, at 11:34 a.m.
He was last seen on Friday, June 21, 2019, at 7:30 a.m.
Police say White is described as a black male, with brown eyes, short black hair, a black goatee and moustache. In addition, police say White is 5’5”, 130 pounds, and was last seen wearing a red baseball cap, a black polo shirt, jean shorts, along with black and white converse.
“Police and family are concerned for the well-being of Stephen White as he may be confused; he does not typically fail to return home for this duration of time,” reads a Peel Police news release.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of White is asked to call investigators with the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
On Monday June 24, 2019, Stephen White was located in good health. Thank you for everyone’s assistance. PR190229227— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) June 25, 2019
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface
- Police Responding to a Robbery Involving a Gun in Mississauga
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- Picture of Justin Trudeau in Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party Surfaces
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 31-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 54 Year Old Mississauga Man