MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
Peel Police are searching for a missing 26-year-old man from Mississauga.
According to police, Moncilo Conkic was last seen on June 2, 2019, at approximately 9:00 p.m., in the area of Hurontario Street and The Queensway.
Conkic is described as being white, 6’3”, and having a thin build, and black hair.
Police say he was last seen wearing a white and grey striped sweater, long black shorts, and black shoes
Police and family are concerned for Conkic’s well-being.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 53-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 23-year-old man from Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 59-Year-Old Man from Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 numbers in Peel Region continue downward trend
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.