MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
Peel Police are searching for a missing 26-year-old man from Mississauga.
According to police, Moncilo Conkic was last seen on June 2, 2019, at approximately 9:00 p.m., in the area of Hurontario Street and The Queensway.
Conkic is described as being white, 6’3”, and having a thin build, and black hair.
Police say he was last seen wearing a white and grey striped sweater, long black shorts, and black shoes
Police and family are concerned for Conkic’s well-being.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Police Report Major Road Closure in Mississauga
- Power Outage Impacting Close to 600 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Check Out These High Rise Towers Proposed For This Busy Mississauga Intersection
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Mississauga Teen Arrested After Two Men Stabbed, Seriously Injured
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 91-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- MISSING: Police Searching for Man With Autism Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 19-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- Peel Police Searching for Missing Mississauga Man