MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
Peel Police are searching for a missing 26-year-old man from Mississauga.
According to police, Moncilo Conkic was last seen on June 2, 2019, at approximately 9:00 p.m., in the area of Hurontario Street and The Queensway.
Conkic is described as being white, 6’3”, and having a thin build, and black hair.
Police say he was last seen wearing a white and grey striped sweater, long black shorts, and black shoes
Police and family are concerned for Conkic’s well-being.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Canada issues travel advisory warning for India
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Car drives on sidewalk in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons is implementing changes to its Tims Rewards loyalty program
- Peel Police searching for missing teens
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 53-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- Police Searching For a Missing Woman From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 59-Year-Old Man from Mississauga