MISSING: Police Searching for 2 Mississauga Girls
A pair of Mississauga girls -they’re best friends- are missing and Peel police say they’re probably together.
The girls were last seen in Toronto, said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi, “near Albion and Finch.”
The roads don’t intersect but they’re just east of Hwy. 427.
The girls went missing on June 29 at 8:30 p.m. from Malton’s Key Court.
Somaica Smith, 12, is 5-foot-5 with a skinny build. She has braids, with red hair, and was last seen wearing a pink shirt with white tights.
Tiana Shaw, 13, stands 5-foot-4 with a skinny build. She has black hair in a ponytail and was last seen wearing a white top and black shorts.
Anyone with information is asked to call 11 Division’s criminal investigation bureau at 905-453-3311. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca
Photos: Peel Regional Police handout
CORRECTION: Tiana Shaw, 13, is missing. Her last name was initially released by police as Smith.
Police reported around 12:10 p.m. that both girls were found safe. Police thank the community for its assistance.
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga