MISSING: Police Search for Woman in Mississauga
A 19-year-old woman is missing and she was last seen in Mississauga, say Peel police.
Huda Akram was spotted on March 7 near Bristol Rd. and Hurontario St. around 8 a.m.
She’s about 5-foot-3, weighing 108 pounds with a thin build.
Akram has shoulder-length straight black hair, brown eyes, and is possibly wearing glasses.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Peel police at (905) 453-2121. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of Feb 22 to 26