MISSING: Police Search for Woman in Mississauga
A 19-year-old woman is missing and she was last seen in Mississauga, say Peel police.
Huda Akram was spotted on March 7 near Bristol Rd. and Hurontario St. around 8 a.m.
She’s about 5-foot-3, weighing 108 pounds with a thin build.
Akram has shoulder-length straight black hair, brown eyes, and is possibly wearing glasses.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Peel police at (905) 453-2121. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic