MISSING: Police Search for Teen in Mississauga
A 13-year-old Mississauga boy is missing and Peel police are asking the public to help find him.
Blake Grier was last seen today at 8:20 a.m. in the Mississauga Valley area.
He’s in Grade 8 and didn’t show up at school.
The call to police came in at 11:15 a.m., said Const. Mark Fischer.
Grier was wearing a grey hoodie, black track pants, black Nike baseball cap, and black running shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 905-453-2121.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Grier has been located. Police thank the public for their assistance in finding him.
- Police Searching for Missing Teen in Mississauga
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 15-Year-Old Boy
- MISSING: Police Searching for 54 Year Old Mississauga Man
- Police Searching for Missing Mississauga Teen
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 72-Year-Old Man Last Seen In Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga