MISSING: Police Search for Man in Mississauga
A 50-year-old man is missing in Mississauga on Tuesday and Peel police are concerned for his well-being.
The report for a missing person came in at 7:10 a.m., said Const. Rachel Gibbs.
Anthony Nathan was last seen the morning of Oct. 10 near Hurontario St. and Queensway W.
He has black hair and was wearing a black bomber jacket, white T-shirt, and dark blue skinny jeans.
Anyone who sees Nathan or has information is asked to call the 12 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 1233.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- MISSING: Police Searching for Man in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Looking for 69 Year Old Woman in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 54 Year Old Mississauga Man
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall