MISSING: Officers Search for Mississauga Woman
Police are searching for a missing woman from Mississauga.
Jessica Arroyo, 22, was last seen at approximately 12:30 p.m. on Friday (May 25) in the area of Tomken and Rathburn Road East.
Arroyo is described as a Latin American woman, 5'4", 130 pounds, with shoulder length wavy black hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a multi colored back pack and blue shoes.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being as she functions at a lower level and may be lost. She speaks Spanish and her English is very limited, police say.
Anyone with knowledge of her whereabouts is asked to contact police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Arroyo has been located. Police thank the public for their assistance.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- Male Hospitalized After Shooting in Mississauga
- Water Safety Statement Just Issued for Mississauga
- Tips on Managing Debt When Interest Rates Rise