MISSING: Officers Search for Mississauga Woman
Police are searching for a missing woman from Mississauga.
Jessica Arroyo, 22, was last seen at approximately 12:30 p.m. on Friday (May 25) in the area of Tomken and Rathburn Road East.
Arroyo is described as a Latin American woman, 5'4", 130 pounds, with shoulder length wavy black hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a multi colored back pack and blue shoes.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being as she functions at a lower level and may be lost. She speaks Spanish and her English is very limited, police say.
Anyone with knowledge of her whereabouts is asked to contact police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Arroyo has been located. Police thank the public for their assistance.
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Mass rollout of the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots weeks away in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers