MISSING: Officers Search for Mississauga Woman
Police are searching for a missing woman from Mississauga.
Jessica Arroyo, 22, was last seen at approximately 12:30 p.m. on Friday (May 25) in the area of Tomken and Rathburn Road East.
Arroyo is described as a Latin American woman, 5'4", 130 pounds, with shoulder length wavy black hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a multi colored back pack and blue shoes.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being as she functions at a lower level and may be lost. She speaks Spanish and her English is very limited, police say.
Anyone with knowledge of her whereabouts is asked to contact police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Arroyo has been located. Police thank the public for their assistance.
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New COVID-19 case reported at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga