MISSING: Officers Search for Mississauga Woman
Police are searching for a missing woman from Mississauga.
Jessica Arroyo, 22, was last seen at approximately 12:30 p.m. on Friday (May 25) in the area of Tomken and Rathburn Road East.
Arroyo is described as a Latin American woman, 5'4", 130 pounds, with shoulder length wavy black hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a multi colored back pack and blue shoes.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being as she functions at a lower level and may be lost. She speaks Spanish and her English is very limited, police say.
Anyone with knowledge of her whereabouts is asked to contact police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Arroyo has been located. Police thank the public for their assistance.
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga