Missing Mississauga Woman Located
Police say a woman last seen nearly a week ago was found.
Sarah Henry, 24, was last seen on Wednesday, March 21 at her residence in the area of Sheridan Park Drive and Erin Mills Parkway. Henry told her family that she was going to Toronto.
According to Peel Regional Police on Tuesday, March 27, Henry has been located in good health.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases
- 32-hour all night marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests