Missing Mississauga Woman Located
Police say a woman last seen nearly a week ago was found.
Sarah Henry, 24, was last seen on Wednesday, March 21 at her residence in the area of Sheridan Park Drive and Erin Mills Parkway. Henry told her family that she was going to Toronto.
According to Peel Regional Police on Tuesday, March 27, Henry has been located in good health.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton