Missing Mississauga Teen Last Seen in Milton
Police are requesting the public’s help in locating a missing Mississauga teenager.
Khaled Refai, 15, was last seen on August 31 at a group residential facility in Milton.
“He was last seen walking away from the facility just after 8:30 a.m. Saturday morning,” Halton police say.
Refai is 5’7 and 175 lbs with brown eyes, short black hair, a brown complexion, and a noticeable gap between his two front top teeth. He was wearing a blue t-shirt, beige pants, and blue slip-on shoes.
Police say Refai needs regular medication due to a medical condition.
“He has knowledge of transit systems and has been located previously in the Square One Shopping Centre area of Mississauga, where his family is known to reside.”
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should contact police at 911 or 905-825-4747.
Photo: Halton Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Refai has been found safe, police say.
- Police Requesting Help in Locating Missing Man in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing Teenager Seen Frequently in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Mississauga Teen
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Teenager in Mississauga
- Police Searching For Missing Teen Last Seen in Mississauga