Missing Mississauga Man Has Been Found
by Kelly Roche on April 3, 2018
A missing Mississauga man has been found.
Fernando Huerta, 43, was last seen on March 19 before 12:30 p.m.
He’s been located in good health, say Peel police.
Investigators are thanking the public for their help.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- Very Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Here’s why Mississauga residents should vote strategically this election
- Schools in hold and secure due to attempted carjacking in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga