Missing Mississauga Man Has Been Found
by Kelly Roche on April 3, 2018
A missing Mississauga man has been found.
Fernando Huerta, 43, was last seen on March 19 before 12:30 p.m.
He’s been located in good health, say Peel police.
Investigators are thanking the public for their help.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- Greyhound Canada to stop servicing Ontario and Quebec, halting all Canadian operations
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- The urge to keep scratching made a Brampton man $250,000 lotto winner