Missing Mississauga Girl Who was Located is Now Missing Again
A Mississauga girl who went missing and was located a few days ago is seemingly now missing again, according to police.
Alyssa Langille, 15, was last seen by her family on Friday, December 9 when she was dropped off at school.
Langille is a white female, 5'2" and 125 pounds. She has a medium build, blue eyes and long, straight blonde hair.
Again, police are asking anyone with information on her whereabouts to call police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Mississauga mayor says city ticketed restaurants and individuals for violating gathering limits
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms