Missing Mississauga Girl Who was Located is Now Missing Again
A Mississauga girl who went missing and was located a few days ago is seemingly now missing again, according to police.
Alyssa Langille, 15, was last seen by her family on Friday, December 9 when she was dropped off at school.
Langille is a white female, 5'2" and 125 pounds. She has a medium build, blue eyes and long, straight blonde hair.
Again, police are asking anyone with information on her whereabouts to call police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry