Missing Mississauga Girl Found in Toronto
A missing 15-year-old girl from Mississauga has been safely located in Toronto.
“She's back with her family,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
Soleil Fleury was found by her father at a TTC subway station on Nov. 14.
She had disappeared on Sunday Nov. 5 at 10 p.m. from her father’s home near The Credit Woodlands and Dundas St. W.
Police released another plea for tips on Nov. 10 after finding surveilance footage of Fleury riding a greenish-yellow Nakamura bicycle on Nov. 6 at 2 a.m.
Investigators say Fleury was recorded on video heading eastbound on Dundas St. W. from the Credit Woodlands.
Fleury goes to school in Oakville. Her mother, who lives in Burlington, says Fleury's phone was off.
Police are thanking the public and media for their help.
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup
- Mississauga Girl Caught on Camera the Same Night She Went Missing
- Family of Missing Mississauga Teen Fears Online Posts Driving Daughter Deeper into Hiding
- Police Searching for Missing 15-Year-Old Mississauga Girl
- Worried Mother of Missing Mississauga Teen Pleads for Help
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased