Missing Mississauga Girl Found in Toronto
A missing 15-year-old girl from Mississauga has been safely located in Toronto.
“She's back with her family,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
Soleil Fleury was found by her father at a TTC subway station on Nov. 14.
She had disappeared on Sunday Nov. 5 at 10 p.m. from her father’s home near The Credit Woodlands and Dundas St. W.
Police released another plea for tips on Nov. 10 after finding surveilance footage of Fleury riding a greenish-yellow Nakamura bicycle on Nov. 6 at 2 a.m.
Investigators say Fleury was recorded on video heading eastbound on Dundas St. W. from the Credit Woodlands.
Fleury goes to school in Oakville. Her mother, who lives in Burlington, says Fleury's phone was off.
Police are thanking the public and media for their help.
- Mississauga Girl Caught on Camera the Same Night She Went Missing
- Police Searching for Missing 15-Year-Old Mississauga Girl
- Family of Missing Mississauga Teen Fears Online Posts Driving Daughter Deeper into Hiding
- Worried Mother of Missing Mississauga Teen Pleads for Help
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix Canada in February 2021
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason