Missing Mississauga Girl Found in Toronto
A missing 15-year-old girl from Mississauga has been safely located in Toronto.
“She's back with her family,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
Soleil Fleury was found by her father at a TTC subway station on Nov. 14.
She had disappeared on Sunday Nov. 5 at 10 p.m. from her father’s home near The Credit Woodlands and Dundas St. W.
Police released another plea for tips on Nov. 10 after finding surveilance footage of Fleury riding a greenish-yellow Nakamura bicycle on Nov. 6 at 2 a.m.
Investigators say Fleury was recorded on video heading eastbound on Dundas St. W. from the Credit Woodlands.
Fleury goes to school in Oakville. Her mother, who lives in Burlington, says Fleury's phone was off.
Police are thanking the public and media for their help.
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga
- A Mississauga-Based School Has Made it Onto an Exciting List
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Police Investigating Suspicious Fire at Children’s Playground in Mississauga
- Mississauga Girl Caught on Camera the Same Night She Went Missing
- Police Searching for Missing 15-Year-Old Mississauga Girl
- Family of Missing Mississauga Teen Fears Online Posts Driving Daughter Deeper into Hiding
- Worried Mother of Missing Mississauga Teen Pleads for Help
- This Missing Mississauga Teen Has Been Found