UPDATED: Markham Man Disappears in Mississauga
A Markham man who's missing was last seen in Mississauga and his family is concerned for his well-being.
Eric Poon, 39, was last seen on Aug. 30 at 6 p.m. at the International Centre located at 6900 Airport Rd.
That's where he was attending an event.
Peel police say he was expected to return home afterward.
Poon functions at a level younger than his current age.
He's Asian, standing 5-foot-8, weighing 175 pounds, with a medium build and black short hair. He was last seen wearing a grey long-sleeved shirt, dark pants and flip flops.
Anyone with information is asked to call the 21 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 2133 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATED: He was found on Aug 31 safe and in good health, police said at 5:05 p.m.
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Downtown Brampton streets closed after collision
- Police on scene of Brampton crash, one vehicle flipped over