Missing man who might be confused last seen in Mississauga
A missing man who might be confused was last seen in Mississauga.
Peel police say that 73-year-old Gilberto Dacosta was last seen in the Dundas and Queen Frederica area around 1:00 pm on Dec. 31.
Dacosta is described as a white male who is 5’4” with short black and white hair and facial stubble. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, black Adidas track pants with white stripes and beige shoes.
Police say Dacosta likes to ride transit.
Police say he may be carrying a framed photo and tablet. He was previously found riding the TTC subway.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call police.
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March