Missing man who might be confused last seen in Mississauga
A missing man who might be confused was last seen in Mississauga.
Peel police say that 73-year-old Gilberto Dacosta was last seen in the Dundas and Queen Frederica area around 1:00 pm on Dec. 31.
Dacosta is described as a white male who is 5’4” with short black and white hair and facial stubble. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, black Adidas track pants with white stripes and beige shoes.
Police say Dacosta likes to ride transit.
Police say he may be carrying a framed photo and tablet. He was previously found riding the TTC subway.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call police.
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- Man charged with allegedly using fake COVID-19 document at Pearson Airport in Mississauga