Missing Male with Schizophrenia Last Seen in Mississauga
The public’s help is requested in locating a missing person.
Police say a 56 year old man who answers to “Omar” was last seen around 2:30 a.m. on Sunday (February 10) in the area of Boyer Boulevard and Bancroft Drive, west of Britannia at Mavis.
He is described as 5’10 with a medium build, wearing a blue and black jacket.
Police say he has schizophrenia.
Anyone with information on Omar’s whereabouts should call 905-453-3311.
Photos: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Omar has been located and reunited with his family, police say.
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Large Scale Police Blitz Coming To Mississauga
- Major Intersection Closed in Mississauga Following Collision
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga
- Mississauga Residents Part of Massive Group Lotto Win