Missing Dog Found Dead After Running Off During Mississauga Collision
Earlier last week, Peel Police stated that they were on the lookout for a dog following a minor collision in Mississauga.
According to police, the dog got spooked and ran off after the accident. The incident occurred in the area of Mavis Road and Matheson Boulevard.
The dog, Milko or Milek, was with a sitter at the time as the owners were on vacation.
“He was with the dog sitter when there was a minor accident and he jumped out of the car,” said Agata Chmiel on Facebook. “We just got home from vacation and found out, and so only now we’re able to get pictures out. We are absolutely heartbroken and terrified that so much time has passed.”
Lost and Pets of Ontario later revealed that the dog passed away; however, there is still much unknown about the incident.
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga
- A look at one of Mississauga’s best known--and most quaint--neighbourhoods
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Face-coverings now required in common areas of condos and apartment buildings in Mississauga