Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
A recent two-vehicle crash could cause some delays on your rush hour commute.
Shortly after 4:00 p.m., Peel police announced that officers were on scene at a collision in the Fairview and Hurontario area.
Police say that two vehicles were involved and that all occupants were assessed by ambulance on scene.
Minor injuries have been reported.
- Police on Scene Following Three-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Due to Three-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Three-Vehicle Crash Causing Delays in Mississauga
- Two Vehicle Crash Causing Delays at Busy Mississauga Intersection
- Occupants Have Fled the Scene at a Three Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in the Canada
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl