Milton residents can sign up for indoor skating, aquatics, other fun activities beginning today
Published July 26, 2021 at 2:26 pm
Milton residents looking to get active and stay in shape will have more fun activities to choose from beginning today.
With Ontario in Step 3 of the province’s Roadmap to Reopen, here’s a list of available recreational activities residents can sign up for:
- Indoor sporting and skating activities
- Pre-registered drop-in programs will begin
- Indoor walking tracks
- The indoor walking tracks at the Mattamy National Cycling Centre and Milton Sports Centre will be available with pre-registration
- Aquatics leadership
- Aquatics leadership will operate at the Milton Leisure Centre and Milton Sports Centre
- Aquafit, public swimming and lane swims
- Pre-registered indoor swimming options will operate at Milton Sports Centre
- Programs will be expanded to other pools based on demand and facility availability
- Pre-registered outdoor swimming continues to be available until September at Rotary Park pool
Available beginning the week of Aug. 3, pre-registered swimming lessons will begin. Options are already available for viewing by going to https://www.milton.ca/en/news/milton-plans-for-step-3-of-the-province-s-roadmap-to-reopen.aspx.
TOWN OF MILTON PHOTO