Milton fire department issues safety tips ahead of Halloween weekend
Published October 26, 2021 at 12:56 pm
The Milton Fire Department has issued safety tips ahead of Halloween weekend.
Instead of using candles, it is recommended that residents use a battery-operated candle or glow stick inside of jack-o-lanterns.
Additionally, the Milton Fire Department suggests that when choosing costumes, to stay away from long trailing fabric.
Residents are also being reminded to keep all decorations away from open flames and other heat sources such as light bulbs and heaters.
Fire safety tips for Halloween:
🎃Use a battery-operated candle or glow stick in jack-o-lanterns
🎃When choosing costumes, stay away from long trailing fabric
🎃Keep all decorations away from open flames and other heat sources like light bulbs and heaters pic.twitter.com/ZGmDUhCHp0
— Milton Fire Department (@MiltonFireON) October 26, 2021
Remember to stay safe this upcoming Halloween weekend!
insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising