Million Dollar Lotto Ticket and Two Other Winning Tickets Sold in Mississauga
Have you purchased a lucky ticket?
A handful of residents across Ontario will be finding themselves a lot richer following the Lotto Max draw on Friday, May 18.
According to OLG, the breakdown of the prizes is as follows:
- Three Maxmillions prizes, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in Mississauga, Burlington, and the Bowmanville area.
- Three Maxmillions prizes, worth $500,000 each, were sold in London and Toronto (2 tickets).
- Three second prize-winning tickets, worth $138,546, were sold in Mississauga (2 tickets) and Thunder Bay.
- Two Encore tickets, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Markham and Toronto.
Lotto players are advised to check their numbers on OLG’s website or its official app.
An early congratulations to everybody who won!
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton reporting record high COVID-19 cases today