Massive Winning Lottery Ticket Recently Sold in Mississauga
Someone who purchased a lottery ticket in Mississauga is about to be a lot richer.
In a statement from OLG no one won the jackpot but the company reports that two winning tickets from the Friday night Lotto Max draw (September 21) were sold in Mississauga.
That includes one Maxmillions ticket, worth $1,000,000.
One of three Encore tickets, worth $100,000 each, was sold in Mississauga as well.
The full prize list is as follows:
- One MAXMILLIONS ticket, worth $1,000,000, sold in Mississauga
- One MAXMILLIONS ticket, worth $500,000, sold in Ottawa
- One MAXMILLIONS ticket, worth $333,333.40, sold in Toronto
- Two second prize-winning tickets, worth $297,615.70 each, sold in Kingston and Toronto
- Three ENCORE tickets, worth $100,000 each, sold in Mississauga and Toronto (2)
Lottery players can check their numbers on OLG’s website here.
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Over 5,000 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns