Massive Winning Lottery Ticket Recently Sold in Mississauga
Someone who purchased a lottery ticket in Mississauga is about to be a lot richer.
In a statement from OLG no one won the jackpot but the company reports that two winning tickets from the Friday night Lotto Max draw (September 21) were sold in Mississauga.
That includes one Maxmillions ticket, worth $1,000,000.
One of three Encore tickets, worth $100,000 each, was sold in Mississauga as well.
The full prize list is as follows:
- One MAXMILLIONS ticket, worth $1,000,000, sold in Mississauga
- One MAXMILLIONS ticket, worth $500,000, sold in Ottawa
- One MAXMILLIONS ticket, worth $333,333.40, sold in Toronto
- Two second prize-winning tickets, worth $297,615.70 each, sold in Kingston and Toronto
- Three ENCORE tickets, worth $100,000 each, sold in Mississauga and Toronto (2)
Lottery players can check their numbers on OLG’s website here.
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March
- Mississauga long-term care home included in province-wide class action