Miller Lite launching new line of bar-scented candles
Do you miss going out to a bar with friends?
Whether it's drinks after work, a night out with a significant other, or catching the game with some friends, many are lamenting the inability to go out to a bar.
For all those who are wishing they could escape the doom and gloom in the news in a pint of drought beer, there's good news--Miller Lite, a subsidiary of Molson Coors, is launching a new line of bar scented candles.
These limited-edition candles use the olfactory system to bring the sniffer back to their favourite, local bar.
The candles come in three distinct scents: Dive Bar, which has hints of must, tobacco, pine, and yeast; Game Day Bar, which has hints of salted peanut, jalapeno, and cracked leather; and Beer Garden, which has hints of green moss, warm pretzel, cracked wood, and sunburn.
“We know Canadians are feeling nostalgic for their favourite bars right now so we wanted to create an experience that instantly transported them back” Joy Ghosh, senior brand director for Molson Coors, said in a news release.
“We owe so many amazing memories to our local bars and this initiative is our way of saying thank you, and we can’t wait to be back," he continued.
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- This popular all-day breakfast and lunch spot is coming to Brampton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A