Milestones launches new initiative focused on at-home dining experience
With restaurants in Ontario still prohibited from providing dine-in services in many regions, some are missing the experience of a night out with their friends and family.
While some restaurants prohibited from offering dine-in are still open for takeout, many feel it's just not the same experience.
In order to help those who are missing the ambiance of a night out, Milestones has launched a new initiative entitled #MilestonesAtHome.
In celebration of the chain's new online ordering system, it's launching a new, digital resource that helps guests enjoy more of the dine-in experience at home.
From things like tips on comfort and service, to resources such as recipes and in-restaurant playlists (curated by the guests themselves), to the ability to eavesdrop on the conversations of nearby “tables," Milestones’ guests can now elevate their takeout experience and treat an ordinary evening as anything but.
“While our food quality and signature dishes are what we pride ourselves on, the Milestones experience is made up of so much more than that,” Jimmy duDomaine, vice president of Marketing for Milestones, said in a news release.
“We came to realize that enjoying elements of our dine-in offering and ordering takeout are not mutually exclusive things, or at least don’t have to be. So, we created a platform that gives guests the opportunity to create their own Milestones experience at home. Following test runs by our internal team, we learned that by simply putting more effort into an at-home meal with family and loved ones, you can turn any night into a memorable one," he continued.
The #MilestonesAtHome is now active, and customers are encouraged to share their at-home experiences on social media using the hashtag for the chance to be featured in upcoming social content and on the #MilestonesAtHome landing page itself, where real guest photos are being featured as inspiration.
“Now, more than ever, we all need a little excitement in our lives, something that can help us escape the familiarity of our kitchens and living rooms and basements,” Laurent Abesdris, creative director at Juliet Creative, the team that helped develop #MilestonesAtHome, said in the same release.
“That’s why we’re helping Canadians turn once familiar spaces into something new and exciting; the perfect setting for a Milestones meal," he continued.
- Grocery delivery service partnering with catering company to provide gourmet culinary experience at home
- PICK A SIDE: What will your first restaurant experience be when restrictions ease?
- IKEA offering takeout options for restaurant menu items
- Bring the restaurant experience to you this Valentine’s Day
- This Very Unique Cuisine Offers a Must Try Full Dining Experience in Mississauga
- One-year-old girl pulled from Burlington swimming pool dies in hospital
- Hamilton considers closing East Mountain street to vehicles, asks residents to weigh in
- Five-week-old puppy stolen during armed invasion of occupied Brampton house
- Two males involved in Brampton collision flee on foot, Peel police say
- Hamilton Police investigate after man found unconscious in pool of blood on downtown street