Mexican Restaurant Opens First Mississauga Location
If you have a constant and unyielding hankering for flavourful Mexican food (and really, who doesn't?), then you are in luck.
A brand new Mexican joint recently opened its doors in Mississauga.
Mumma's Burritos, a popular restaurant that operates locations in Brampton, Oakville and Windsor, just opened its first Mississauga location.
Located at Derry & Mclaughlin, resto operators have called the new joint its "most ambitious restaurant yet."
"The menu will transport you to the land of salsa and serene beaches. Every bite travels through your taste buds invigorating multiple senses," the restaurant wrote on its Facebook page.
As far as the menu goes, diners can enjoy a plethora of burritos, including fiery chicken, chicken, beef, vegetable, soy, cheesy crunchy and sweet chilly burritos. The resto also offers quesadillas, chips and salsa, nachos, tacos and more.
The brand also offers a few signature dishes, including Mumma's vigitos, Mumma's Mexican soup and Mumma's Mexican pizza.
Dessert lovers can also enjoy cookes, lava cake and, of course, churros.
The resto officially opened its doors earlier this month.
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday