Metrolinx is resuming service across all GO Train lines
Metrolinx has announced that they are resuming services on all train lines.
With protestors and blockades having been removed from the tracks, Metrolinx has begun resuming service across all the GO Train lines that were disrupted due to the protests.
However, Metrolinx believes there could be delays and cancellations throughout the rest of the evening.
Commuters are advised to pay attention to updates from Metrolinx regarding possible service interruptions.
- Metrolinx to reduce train and bus service amid COVID-19 pandemic
- GO Train service on Milton, Lakeshore East corridors suspended
- Major Disruptions Coming to GO Train Service in Mississauga
- Lakeshore West GO Train Service Will be Temporarily Reduced in Mississauga
- Ontario Ramps Up GO Train Service Across GTA
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Two suspects sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga