Metrolinx is resuming service across all GO Train lines
Metrolinx has announced that they are resuming services on all train lines.
With protestors and blockades having been removed from the tracks, Metrolinx has begun resuming service across all the GO Train lines that were disrupted due to the protests.
However, Metrolinx believes there could be delays and cancellations throughout the rest of the evening.
Commuters are advised to pay attention to updates from Metrolinx regarding possible service interruptions.
- Metrolinx to reduce train and bus service amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Changes coming to GO Train lines that run through Mississauga
- GO Train service on Milton, Lakeshore East corridors suspended
- Major Disruptions Coming to GO Train Service in Mississauga
- VIDEOS: Metrolinx is taking action to stop dangerous selfie attempts on GO Train tracks
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday
- PHOTOS: The most and least expensive homes in Mississauga