Metrolinx bringing $10 Sunday Funday back this March
Good news for those who frequent GO Transit services on the weekends.
According to a tweet from Anne Marie Aikins, senior manager of media for Metrolinx, their $10 Sunday Funday pilot will be returning starting March 1.
According to Aikins, the announcement comes from Metrolinx’s CEO Phil Verster.
The pilot project will allow customers to benefit from unlimited travel using GO Transit for just $10 on Sundays.
Currently, there is no word on whether the project will be expanded to include Saturdays as well.
- Metrolinx to end some discounted fares for GO riders
- Metrolinx continuing measures against coronavirus after reported case on GO transit
- Metrolinx to reduce train and bus service amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Here's what you need to know about GO Transit's new payment options in Mississauga
- Metrolinx reaching out to passengers of GO bus that carried coronavirus patient
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- Trendy new ice cream hotspot now open in Streetsville in Mississauga
- Toy store with locations in Mississauga files for bankruptcy
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw