Metrolinx bringing $10 Sunday Funday back this March
Good news for those who frequent GO Transit services on the weekends.
According to a tweet from Anne Marie Aikins, senior manager of media for Metrolinx, their $10 Sunday Funday pilot will be returning starting March 1.
According to Aikins, the announcement comes from Metrolinx’s CEO Phil Verster.
The pilot project will allow customers to benefit from unlimited travel using GO Transit for just $10 on Sundays.
Currently, there is no word on whether the project will be expanded to include Saturdays as well.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: What you should know about COVID-19 assessment sites in Mississauga
- Mississauga up to 200 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle
- Metrolinx to end some discounted fares for GO riders
- Metrolinx continuing measures against coronavirus after reported case on GO transit
- Metrolinx to reduce train and bus service amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Here's what you need to know about GO Transit's new payment options in Mississauga
- Metrolinx reaching out to passengers of GO bus that carried coronavirus patient