Metrolinx bringing $10 Sunday Funday back this March
Good news for those who frequent GO Transit services on the weekends.
According to a tweet from Anne Marie Aikins, senior manager of media for Metrolinx, their $10 Sunday Funday pilot will be returning starting March 1.
According to Aikins, the announcement comes from Metrolinx’s CEO Phil Verster.
The pilot project will allow customers to benefit from unlimited travel using GO Transit for just $10 on Sundays.
Currently, there is no word on whether the project will be expanded to include Saturdays as well.
- Metrolinx to end some discounted fares for GO riders
- Metrolinx continuing measures against coronavirus after reported case on GO transit
- Metrolinx to reduce train and bus service amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Here's what you need to know about GO Transit's new payment options in Mississauga
- Fare evasion on the rise on GO Transit: Metrolinx
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win