Metrolinx bringing $10 Sunday Funday back this March
Good news for those who frequent GO Transit services on the weekends.
According to a tweet from Anne Marie Aikins, senior manager of media for Metrolinx, their $10 Sunday Funday pilot will be returning starting March 1.
According to Aikins, the announcement comes from Metrolinx’s CEO Phil Verster.
The pilot project will allow customers to benefit from unlimited travel using GO Transit for just $10 on Sundays.
Currently, there is no word on whether the project will be expanded to include Saturdays as well.
- Four Metrolinx employees test positive for COVID-19
- Metrolinx to end some discounted fares for GO riders
- Metrolinx continuing measures against coronavirus after reported case on GO transit
- Metrolinx to reduce train and bus service amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Fare evasion on the rise on GO Transit: Metrolinx
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators