Messy Weather Expected to Hit Mississauga on Monday
Residents are advised that their Monday commute may be affected by poor weather conditions.
A messy mix of winter weather is expected to hit Mississauga soon, according to a recent forecast from Environment Canada.
“Periods of light snow at times mixed with ice pellets is expected to move into the area Monday afternoon and persist into the evening hours,” the report reads.
“Some areas may see snowfall amounts of 2 cm by Monday evening.”
The precipitation will changes to rain later in the evening, with a possible brief period of freezing rain.
There could be an impact on the evening commute, Environment Canada warns.
Motorists are urged to be cautious, as untreated roads may become slippery.
- Body found after lengthy search and rescue effort in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police attempt water rescue in Mississauga's Credit River
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options