Mercedes escapes after high-speed chase through Brampton streets
A police chase through the streets of Brampton this morning saw speeds reach as high of 120 km/h.
Peel Police say reports came in that a suspected drunk driver was in the area of Chinguacousy Rd. and Sandalwood Pkwy. around 3 a.m. on January 25.
The chase took place along Highway 7 and Highway 50 where the high speeds were reached before the chase was called off, but not before a police cruiser and another car was struck by the fleeing vehicle. There were no injuries.
Although the suspect got away, police have a good description of the vehicle which had two people in it at the time.
It is described as a bronze Mercedes that has front end damage.
- HIgh-speed chase of stolen car in Whitby leads to charges against Mississauga and Brampton teens
- Police Chase Ends in Mississauga After Bus Driver Blocks Fleeing Oakville Man
- Man Transported To Hospital Following Police Chase in Mississauga
- Peel police warning public about increase in high-end vehicle thefts
- Suspect Leads Police on Pursuit, Ditches Vehicle in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mass test results are in from a Mississauga condo for the variants of concern
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know about quarantine hotels in Mississauga
- Brampton and Mississauga Lowe's locations hosting hiring day to fill 240 positions