Melt Grilled Cheese Closes in Streetsville Mississauga
The only spot that dedicated to grilled cheese has closed suddenly in Streetsville.
It opened in June of 2014 had had great potential since it was the first and only grilled cheese joint in Mississauga.
Melt Grilled Cheese was tucked away in a plaza located in central Streetsville.
The menu is simple but decadent featuring classic favourites and souped-up versions of them. It’s the 4th location and the franchise owner is a local Mississauga resident.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Some residents and councillor furious about bridge demolition in Mississauga
- Here’s where Mississauga ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada