Melt Grilled Cheese Closes in Streetsville Mississauga
The only spot that dedicated to grilled cheese has closed suddenly in Streetsville.
It opened in June of 2014 had had great potential since it was the first and only grilled cheese joint in Mississauga.
Melt Grilled Cheese was tucked away in a plaza located in central Streetsville.
The menu is simple but decadent featuring classic favourites and souped-up versions of them. It’s the 4th location and the franchise owner is a local Mississauga resident.
- What's Open and Closed Victoria Day Monday in Mississauga
- Unique New Food Festival Coming to Mississauga For First Time Ever
- Here’s a Look at Mississauga’s Hottest Neighbourhoods
- Million Dollar Lotto Ticket and Two Other Winning Tickets Sold in Mississauga
- Upcoming Hip-Hop Duo Looks To Fill Void In The Music Industry