Melt Grilled Cheese Closes in Streetsville Mississauga
The only spot that dedicated to grilled cheese has closed suddenly in Streetsville.
It opened in June of 2014 had had great potential since it was the first and only grilled cheese joint in Mississauga.
Melt Grilled Cheese was tucked away in a plaza located in central Streetsville.
The menu is simple but decadent featuring classic favourites and souped-up versions of them. It’s the 4th location and the franchise owner is a local Mississauga resident.
- UPDATED: Pair of bears on the loose in Mississauga
- COVID-19 screening guidance for schools and child care revised in Ontario
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Leave it to beavers for posing as bears
- Based on current numbers, Mayor Bonnie Crombie doesn’t believe Mississauga experiencing second wave