Melt Grilled Cheese Closes in Streetsville Mississauga
The only spot that dedicated to grilled cheese has closed suddenly in Streetsville.
It opened in June of 2014 had had great potential since it was the first and only grilled cheese joint in Mississauga.
Melt Grilled Cheese was tucked away in a plaza located in central Streetsville.
The menu is simple but decadent featuring classic favourites and souped-up versions of them. It’s the 4th location and the franchise owner is a local Mississauga resident.
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- 'No longer considered peaceful': Arrests made following protest in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three hot spot areas in Mississauga have the highest COVID-19 positivity