Melt Grilled Cheese Closes in Streetsville Mississauga
The only spot that dedicated to grilled cheese has closed suddenly in Streetsville.
It opened in June of 2014 had had great potential since it was the first and only grilled cheese joint in Mississauga.
Melt Grilled Cheese was tucked away in a plaza located in central Streetsville.
The menu is simple but decadent featuring classic favourites and souped-up versions of them. It’s the 4th location and the franchise owner is a local Mississauga resident.
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Energy firm Suncor uprooting Mississauga and Oakville offices