Melt Grilled Cheese Closes in Streetsville Mississauga
The only spot that dedicated to grilled cheese has closed suddenly in Streetsville.
It opened in June of 2014 had had great potential since it was the first and only grilled cheese joint in Mississauga.
Melt Grilled Cheese was tucked away in a plaza located in central Streetsville.
The menu is simple but decadent featuring classic favourites and souped-up versions of them. It’s the 4th location and the franchise owner is a local Mississauga resident.
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- UPDATE: Section of 401 in Halton closed after collision