McDonald's workers in Mississauga and Milton test positive for COVID-19
McDonald’s is reporting new cases of COVID-19 related to its restaurant locations, including ones in Mississauga and Milton within the past few days.
An employee at the 1 James Snow Pkwy. N. location in Milton tested positive on Monday. They last worked on May 26.
An employee at the 670 Eglinton Ave. W. location in Mississauga tested positive on Sunday. They last worked on May 27.
According to the fast-food company's page, 16 McDonald's locations have reported at least one of their workers esting positive for the COVID-19 virus.
Another employee at the 45 Mountain Ash Rd. location in Brampton tested positive on May 19. Their most recent shift had been on May 16.
The company says all confirmed cases of COVID-19 in McDonald's restaurants result in a restaurant closure for cleaning and sanitization by a certified third-party company.
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- McDonald's employees test positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga and Burlington
- Mississauga McDonald's closes after an employee tested positive for COVID-19
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Popular Hamilton pizza and pasta restaurant coming to Mississauga