McDonald's location shut down after employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga
A McDonald’s restaurant in Mississauga is currently closed due to a recent case of COVID-19.
On Friday, April 17, an employee working at the McDonald’s location at 3025 Clayhill Road (at the intersection of Clayhill and Dundas Street West) reported testing positive for COVID-19.
Local health authorities confirmed this report, according to McDonald’s Canada.
Out of caution, the company has immediately shut down the affected location for cleaning and sanitation, and will reopen it once the direction has been given by health authorities.
“We continue to work with the local health authorities to support our people and our guests and will update this statement as more information is available for health authorities,” said McDonald’s Canada.
The employee in question worked on Friday, April 10 from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
All crew members who may have been in close contact with the employee have been asked to self-quarantine until further notice.
Guests who visited the restaurant on April 10 and are concerned that they may have been exposed to COVID-19, or are experiencing symptoms, are advised to take the Ministry of Health’s self-assessment.
- Employee at McDonald’s in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga McDonald's temporarily closes after employee tests positive for COVID-19
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Mississauga McDonald's closes after an employee tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-police brutality group hangs highway banner calling for justice in Mississauga
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault