McDonald's employees test positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga and Burlington
McDonald’s is reporting new cases of COVID-19 related to its restaurant locations.
An employee at the 377 Burnhamthorpe Road E location in Mississauga tested positive on May 7 and last worked on May 3.
Additionally, an employee at the 623 Plains Road East location in Burlington tested positive on May 8 and last worked on May 5.
The company says all confirmed cases of COVID-19 in McDonald’s restaurants result in a restaurant closure for cleaning and sanitization by a certified third-party company.
- McDonald's workers in Mississauga and Milton test positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga McDonald's closes after an employee tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Brampton reveals photo radar locations
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner