McDonald's employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Waterdown
McDonald’s is reporting new cases of COVID-19 related to its restaurants.
There is a confirmed case at a location in Waterdown at 15 Hamilton St. N. The employees last worked on June 4 and 6.
The company has stated that all confirmed cases of COVID-19 in McDonald's restaurants result in a restaurant closure for cleaning and sanitization by a certified third-party company.
- McDonald's worker in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- McDonald's employees test positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga and Burlington
- McDonald's workers in Mississauga and Milton test positive for COVID-19
- McDonald's confirms COVID case at Brampton Queen St. location
- McDonald's location shut down after employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Pasta, cheese, zucchini, and rechargeable batteries recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario