McDonald's confirms COVID case at Brampton Queen St. location
McDonald's has confirmed a case today of an employee contracting COVID-19.
The location of the store is 2450 Queen St. E. in Bramalea.
The worker was last on the job at the location on January 27.
Unlike many other fast-food restaurants, McDonald's has been transparent about COVID-19, publicly releasing information about individuals who at have contracted the virus at any of their locations.
When a case is confirmed, the restaurant in question closes temporarily for cleaning and sanitization by a certified third party company.
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- McDonald's employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Waterdown
- McDonald's location shut down after employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga
- New case of COVID-19 found at Brampton location of Fortinos
- McDonald's workers in Mississauga and Milton test positive for COVID-19
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- Downtown Brampton streets closed after collision
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Police seek assistance in Mississauga homicide investigation