McDonald's confirms COVID case at Brampton Queen St. location
McDonald's has confirmed a case today of an employee contracting COVID-19.
The location of the store is 2450 Queen St. E. in Bramalea.
The worker was last on the job at the location on January 27.
Unlike many other fast-food restaurants, McDonald's has been transparent about COVID-19, publicly releasing information about individuals who at have contracted the virus at any of their locations.
When a case is confirmed, the restaurant in question closes temporarily for cleaning and sanitization by a certified third party company.
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- New case of COVID-19 found at Brampton location of Fortinos
- McDonald's location shut down after employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga
- Worker at Brampton McDonald's tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga McDonald's temporarily closes after employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Ontario will decide today what level of restrictions to place Mississauga and Brampton
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework