Mavis closed due to pedestrian struck by car in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 10:52 p.m. tonight (August 25), first responders were called to the area of Mavis Road and Eglinton Avenue to assist a pedestrian struck by a car.
The vehicle remained at the scene, and there is currently no information regarding the severity of the pedestrian’s injuries.
As a result, southbound Mavis is closed at Eglinton, drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- First responders attending to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Eglinton and Four Springs closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26