Mavis closed due to pedestrian struck by car in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 10:52 p.m. tonight (August 25), first responders were called to the area of Mavis Road and Eglinton Avenue to assist a pedestrian struck by a car.
The vehicle remained at the scene, and there is currently no information regarding the severity of the pedestrian’s injuries.
As a result, southbound Mavis is closed at Eglinton, drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- First responders attending to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Southdown closed south of Lakeshore due to collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Eglinton and Four Springs closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless