Mastermind Toys launches new, first-ever spring catalog
Mastermind Toys has released its 2021 Spring Play Guide titled “A Fresh Start."
The guide--the first in the company's 37-year history--is a curated list of the most family-friendly toys for parents who want their children to maximize the fresh air and the space they have available.
The theme of the guide will be utilizing space efficiently--whether that's the family driveway or a local, public park.
The guide will also feature innovative takes on classic toys such as swings and obstacle courses. It will also include some exclusive toys, including the puddle-ready Splash Speedster Land & Water R/C Stunt Car, the Slackers Ninjalines, and the Creativity for Kids Terrarium.
“The changing of seasons brings excitement and hope--longer days, warmer weather, and new beginnings. At Mastermind Toys, we deeply believe that play is kids’ work, and after a winter of remote learning and virtual play dates, outdoor exploration is more important than ever for Canadian kids, parents, grandparents and educators.” Sarah Jordan, CEO of Mastermind Toys, said in a news release.
“As Canada’s Authority on Play, we know that with a little imagination, sidewalk chalk can turn a driveway into an artistic masterpiece, a scooter can ignite a sense of freedom, and swings can make a kid feel like they can fly. We are thrilled to offer a world-class selection of outdoor accessories for families looking to play away every moment of the season," she continued.
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga