Mastermind Toys launches new, first-ever spring catalog
Mastermind Toys has released its 2021 Spring Play Guide titled “A Fresh Start."
The guide--the first in the company's 37-year history--is a curated list of the most family-friendly toys for parents who want their children to maximize the fresh air and the space they have available.
The theme of the guide will be utilizing space efficiently--whether that's the family driveway or a local, public park.
The guide will also feature innovative takes on classic toys such as swings and obstacle courses. It will also include some exclusive toys, including the puddle-ready Splash Speedster Land & Water R/C Stunt Car, the Slackers Ninjalines, and the Creativity for Kids Terrarium.
“The changing of seasons brings excitement and hope--longer days, warmer weather, and new beginnings. At Mastermind Toys, we deeply believe that play is kids’ work, and after a winter of remote learning and virtual play dates, outdoor exploration is more important than ever for Canadian kids, parents, grandparents and educators.” Sarah Jordan, CEO of Mastermind Toys, said in a news release.
“As Canada’s Authority on Play, we know that with a little imagination, sidewalk chalk can turn a driveway into an artistic masterpiece, a scooter can ignite a sense of freedom, and swings can make a kid feel like they can fly. We are thrilled to offer a world-class selection of outdoor accessories for families looking to play away every moment of the season," she continued.
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- It could be weeks before Mississauga sees the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads