Massive Winning Lotto Prize Ticket Sold in Mississauga
If you purchased a lottery ticket in Mississauga recently, you may have some massive winnings on your hands.
In a recent statement from OLG, last night’s Lotto Max draw (Friday, December 14) produced some big wins across the province — including a ticket sold in Mississauga worth a total of $1,534,540.30.
The full winning ticket list is as follows:
- One second prize-winning ticket, worth $1,534,540.30, sold in Mississauga
- Nine Maxmillions tickets, worth $1,000,000 each, sold in Belleville, Brampton, Hamilton, Kingston, Kitchener, St. Thomas area and Toronto (3)
- One Maxmillions ticket, worth $500,000, sold in the Newmarket area
- Two Maxmillions ticket, worth $333,333.40, sold in Hamilton and Thunder Bay
- One ENCORE ticket, worth $1,000,000, sold in Ottawa
- One ENCORE ticket, worth $100,000, sold in London
Lottery players can check their numbers at OLG’s website here.
- Canada's Wonderland reopening for thrill-seekers on July 7
- A brand new Kelseys roadhouse set to open in Mississauga
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city
- Just 15 new cases of COVID-19 in Mississauga today