Massive Winning Lotto Prize Ticket Sold in Mississauga
If you purchased a lottery ticket in Mississauga recently, you may have some massive winnings on your hands.
In a recent statement from OLG, last night’s Lotto Max draw (Friday, December 14) produced some big wins across the province — including a ticket sold in Mississauga worth a total of $1,534,540.30.
The full winning ticket list is as follows:
- One second prize-winning ticket, worth $1,534,540.30, sold in Mississauga
- Nine Maxmillions tickets, worth $1,000,000 each, sold in Belleville, Brampton, Hamilton, Kingston, Kitchener, St. Thomas area and Toronto (3)
- One Maxmillions ticket, worth $500,000, sold in the Newmarket area
- Two Maxmillions ticket, worth $333,333.40, sold in Hamilton and Thunder Bay
- One ENCORE ticket, worth $1,000,000, sold in Ottawa
- One ENCORE ticket, worth $100,000, sold in London
Lottery players can check their numbers at OLG’s website here.
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze