Massive Winning Lotto Prize Ticket Sold in Mississauga
If you purchased a lottery ticket in Mississauga recently, you may have some massive winnings on your hands.
In a recent statement from OLG, last night’s Lotto Max draw (Friday, December 14) produced some big wins across the province — including a ticket sold in Mississauga worth a total of $1,534,540.30.
The full winning ticket list is as follows:
- One second prize-winning ticket, worth $1,534,540.30, sold in Mississauga
- Nine Maxmillions tickets, worth $1,000,000 each, sold in Belleville, Brampton, Hamilton, Kingston, Kitchener, St. Thomas area and Toronto (3)
- One Maxmillions ticket, worth $500,000, sold in the Newmarket area
- Two Maxmillions ticket, worth $333,333.40, sold in Hamilton and Thunder Bay
- One ENCORE ticket, worth $1,000,000, sold in Ottawa
- One ENCORE ticket, worth $100,000, sold in London
Lottery players can check their numbers at OLG’s website here.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga