Massive Traffic Delay Caused by Crash on 403 in Mississauga
Emergency crews are responding to a crash involving at least two vehicles on the 403 in Mississauga.
Shortly after 9:00 a.m., the OPP announced that two vehicles were blocking the left lane on the eastbound 403, just before Mavis Rd.
Shortly after 9:30 a.m., the OPP said that both the left lane and HOV are blocked.
Traffic is reportedly backed up as far west as Winston Churchill Blvd.
Expect significant delays.
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl last seen driving a car in Mississauga
- Construction coming to busy GO Station and street to make way for Hurontario LRT in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga