Massive Temperature Drop Forecasted for Mississauga
Spring has not yet sprung.
Although we've had a pretty good winter, consistent spring temperatures aren't going to kick in quite as soon as most people would like (we suppose that's the tradeoff for a warm January and February).
According to The Weather Network, a massive drop in temperatures is in store for Brampton and surrounding areas.
Although temperatures will rise to a pleasant 8 degrees today and sit at a very comfortable 11 degrees tomorrow afternoon, they'll drop like a rock to -9 on Tuesday night and stay low into Wednesday, hovering at a chilly -2.
Basically, temperatures will swing a wild 20 degrees on Tuesday.
Fortunately, the rest of the week will be relatively mild (so perhaps you can pack away your down feather parka this coming weekend).
Here's a look at the rest of the week:
- Temperatures expected to hit 30 degrees in Mississauga and Brampton this long weekend
- Temperatures climbing to 11 degrees this weekend in Mississauga
- Temperatures to hit 30 degrees Celsius this week in Mississauga and Brampton
- Thunderstorms, temperatures up to 25 degrees Celsius expected this week in Mississauga and Brampton
- Winter Weather Set to Hit Mississauga Tonight
- Trio robs Brampton convenience store, police say
- Hamilton considers closing East Mountain street to vehicles, asks residents to weigh in
- Two males involved in Brampton collision flee on foot, Peel police say
- One-year-old girl pulled from Burlington swimming pool dies in hospital
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car