Massive Temperature Drop Forecasted for Mississauga
Spring has not yet sprung.
Although we've had a pretty good winter, consistent spring temperatures aren't going to kick in quite as soon as most people would like (we suppose that's the tradeoff for a warm January and February).
According to The Weather Network, a massive drop in temperatures is in store for Brampton and surrounding areas.
Although temperatures will rise to a pleasant 8 degrees today and sit at a very comfortable 11 degrees tomorrow afternoon, they'll drop like a rock to -9 on Tuesday night and stay low into Wednesday, hovering at a chilly -2.
Basically, temperatures will swing a wild 20 degrees on Tuesday.
Fortunately, the rest of the week will be relatively mild (so perhaps you can pack away your down feather parka this coming weekend).
Here's a look at the rest of the week:
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend